Video - Spencer Digs Unique GPZ Nugget!

Thanks for the video link, Steve. Gerry, Spencer, myself and a couple of others from Team Nugget Busters were all getting a feel for our brand new, just out of the box GPZ 7000's on an old hammered nugget patch that day...talk about kids in a candy store...lots of fun! I have seen lots of distorted octahedron gold crystals, but the one Spencer found is totally unique and different.

Great piece of gold for sure, would fetch a real premium price. Say hi to Spencer if you hear from him. Last time I saw him was digging that huge gold specimen at Moore Creek!

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/113-why-you-get-a-minelab-dig-big-nuggets-deeper/

post-1-0-22497200-1392262825.jpg

Will do, Steve. Now that's an impressive photo!

Spencer is a real nice guy! When I bought my first gold detector from Gerry (2300) he gave me a little tutorial and helped me find gold! Seeing that vid makes me want to jump in the truck and head for Rye patch!

strick

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

One thing that seperates dealers such Rob, Chris, Doc and myself is the opportunity to learn in the field. Also for me, is the desire to learn how to get the most out of the detector and then share that info with my customers on our 3 day field training and or other trips.

Steve was there on one of my organized Alaska Gold Adventures to famous Moore Creek, AK. when one of my staff members "Spencer" dug that monster.  Yes it was deep and we all had been through there before, but knowing how to set your detector to get best results on Deep Gold and especially on what to listen for, is key and that takes practice and time.

As my detecting business has grown, I see myself in the field less, so that is why I hire some of the best nugget hunters in the States to work with my customers.  Ron, Lunk, Spencer, Mark, Wade and Scott are all Proffesionals with different gold detectors and between the knowledge of all of us and what we share with you, it is hard to not to find a nugget on occasion.

I'll try to attache a closer photo of that monster Spencer found at Moore Creek. & that cool Barb Wire Nugget from NV.

Thanks again.  Gerry

post-182-0-10158300-1448911778_thumb.jpg

post-182-0-81398600-1448911791_thumb.jpg

post-182-0-06853000-1448911850_thumb.jpg