Coiltek 10x5" Nox, What Is That?

DoKKK

Hi All, what you tell about that?

Check your coils 10x5, do you have such a problem? 

This is my video from Russia, the titles may not be clear to you, but I think that everything is clear in the video

Great video!

I have noticed these issues too, but I don't find them too annoying. First of all I don't press my coil into ground stubble, and the few bump falses it makes are my fault. The 11" coil has these issues too as you showed. I did notice that when changing the coil angle on the 10x5 I get some noise, but again I don't do it enough to be upset with it.

The Equinox is a "hot" machine, very sensitive. They might want to do something about the ears, thankfully I am using a carbon fiber shaft and it isn't too bad. 🙂 I just pray the ears don't break. 😀 I see no need for the 11" coil anymore!

Our stubble is sometimes too high. 😄

11" also makes noise, but much less, according to my observations. At 11" there is no noise from the "ears" as in this video, the 10x5 coil

Here it will be fun after the corn harvest, I'll probably be banging it into everything. 😀 Is that wheat stubble? Got some of that in my future too. 🤪

I haven't noticed that with my 10x5. I rechecked it with sensitivity at 16, 18, 20, 22 in my back yard and it doesn't do that on mine. I can't go higher than sensitivity 22 because of EMI in my yard. I haven't searched fields with stubble, but I'll check it again next time I go out. 

32 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

I haven't noticed that with my 10x5. I rechecked it with sensitivity at 16, 18, 20, 22 in my back yard and it doesn't do that on mine. I can't go higher than sensitivity 22 because of EMI in my yard. I haven't searched fields with stubble, but I'll check it again next time I go out. 

Thank you, tomorrow I will take another 10x5 coil, I will check it...