An Update On Deus II Shipping From XP

Kickindirt

Mine is expected to be delivered Saturday. Only for the fact that I ordered a 9” but also an 11”coil with request that I’d switch to an 11” version if first available ( and then switch to 9” accessory coil). Had I not requested this I would not be getting a Deus II on Saturday. Tomorrow my bone phones will be here also. May be waiting a little for the 9” coil but that’s just fine. Hopefully have it by mid- March but wasn’t expecting my detector before late February earliest. 
   OMG 😱 I just remembered we’re in a warm spell - the snow is melting and Saturday is supposed to be 50+ degrees. Hold on- let me pinch myself…… yeah I’m not dreaming! Lol 😂 take heart guys- they’ll be coming in more and more now. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yep - ordered the 11" from Detector Electronics (Metaldetector.com) on January 10th - just got the tracking number today.  They had a special and included a pair of "$150" headphones - which I'll promptly sell on fleabay...LOL...

They are one of the main distributors of XP - got my D1 from them in 2013...

• Like 3

In NZ they're sitting in stock, it's oh so tempting, the Deus 2 with 9" coil is available to buy sitting there looking at me.....

https://www.jacobsdigital.co.nz/collections/relic-metal-detectors/products/xp-deus-ii-detector-22-fmf-coil-9-rc-ws6-headphones

I would buy the 9" version but now I've seen it's not all that great as a gold detector so maybe the 11" version which is also sitting in stock locally, but I'd want a bigger coil for deep silvers, at the moment I'm not too sure if it's the right detector for me.

I'm struggling to make up my mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

I'm struggling to make up my mind

I know the feeling...Can You believe I already prepaid my 9" unit and don't know when it will be in my hands?

I think the D2 is available near You especially cause of the prospectors major number against a lower beach crowd...

Here, with gold dust as the best size in the northern area, exactly the opposite thing😑

• Like 1

3rd shipment will be 2-4 wks I was told. Between the 1st and 2nd was only like a 2 wk turn around. Hopefully will only be 2 wks again that would be sweet!!

• Like 2

On 2/12/2022 at 10:46 PM, phrunt said:

In NZ they're sitting in stock, it's oh so tempting, the Deus 2 with 9" coil is available to buy sitting there looking at me.....

https://www.jacobsdigital.co.nz/collections/relic-metal-detectors/products/xp-deus-ii-detector-22-fmf-coil-9-rc-ws6-headphones

I would buy the 9" version but now I've seen it's not all that great as a gold detector so maybe the 11" version which is also sitting in stock locally, but I'd want a bigger coil for deep silvers, at the moment I'm not too sure if it's the right detector for me.

I'm struggling to make up my mind.

Do it!!! What do you have to lose?? If ya don't like it can prob still sell it and not lose anything. 

• Like 1