An Update On Deus II Shipping From XP

Kickindirt

I ordered a 9" from metaldetector.com and they wont tell me anything even acted like they didnt want me to change the order to 11". Idk years ago a guy named david was awful nice now doesnt seem the same! Kellyco chat told me 2 days ago they were getting them in I took it like next day maybe just the plane was departing idk. Sure isn't awesome not knowing anything and just seems odd only dealers can get info. We power the hobby,industry the secret crap should go away.

Just seems at the very least they would have numbers coming via shipping slip and obviously they know how many preorders they have and if this shipment covers the spread!? That was all I sought and got no hint,optimism just nothing but swatted off the line. Haha oh well I still have my nox "its mo betta anyway right". Never a leak,broken ear trick solid first us batchway back when this same thing with preorders and everyone pulling all stops to snag one. Found mine out west on possible 30th call to small shops literally waited zero days and no pre order.

no 9x5 coil is a deal  breaker for me so stickin with d1 but may get a d2 lite when there available just for curiosity

Today my fellow seekers is a glorious day indeed! My preorder of the "best ever created" deus 2 9" most bestest tector has shipped! Glory be the name! So excited for real though and I just hope it's a better in iron kinda mochine than that ol soft "I've never had a issue" equinox 4000! I imagine if a order I just made on march 8th shipped y'all are loving in fantasy dream cone true land of deus as well!? 

Goodluck fellas and someone must teach me to use this darn thing! I'm excepting servants! Just kidding sarcasm should lighten days! I will need much help that most likely exist on a thread around here!

• Haha 1

Advice #1 : Don’t load the latest update.  Wait at least until ver 0.7 is available AND multiple folks have given it the all clear.  Apparently there is no longer a way to revert to a previous version should you find things you don’t quite like about the update…and user are providing mixed reports about potential performance decrements with the latest 0.6 update.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 5:29 PM, Chase Goldman said:

Advice #1 : Don’t load the latest update.  Wait at least until ver 0.7 is available AND multiple folks have given it the all clear.  Apparently there is no longer a way to revert to a previous version should you find things you don’t quite like about the update…and user are providing mixed reports about potential performance decrements with the latest 0.6 update.

I'm glad you said this! Thanks.

Just received my D2 with the 9” coil and I’m loving it. Since I’ve been using the D1 this is a bit easier to get to know.

• Like 3