White's MX Sport - Sweet Home, We Have A Problem

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 6:36 PM, Carolina Coin Hunter said:

The machine was actually over some large trash objects in that particular shot. There was lots of sheet metal and other objects from a dilapidated house and shed on and in the ground. I noticed some response from the pinpointer, but nothing out of the ordinary. I've seen the same thing with most of my machines when I was that close to the coil.

Whites did let me try a machine. As you can see from my channel I try to test out as many as I can. My personal unit that I bought is going back for the update.

Well the Bullseye II running at 36khz will work within 5 inches of my machine without making a sound, When I asked Whites about the TRX they said that it was not a problems But your Video shows otherwise, It's getting harder to get the facts even the NSA are not that up tight. lol

I Guess the writing is on the wall.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use the trx and the mx, 

iff i get to close the mx it wel yell 

but thats only a 5 a 10 cm, i put me detector always, to the far richt when im digging, so  i have not any trouble with the trx interfearence

3 hours ago, Rico said:

i use the trx and the mx, 

iff i get to close the mx it wel yell 

but thats only a 5 a 10 cm, i put me detector always, to the far richt when im digging, so  i have not any trouble with the trx interfearence

Which MX are you talking about,  ??

The only reason I said anything is because I saw the MX-S making a noise every time the TRX was turned on  near the detector 

mx sport 

9 hours ago, auminesweeper said:

Which MX are you talking about,  ??

The only reason I said anything is because I saw the MX-S making a noise every time the TRX was turned on  near the detector 

the mx sport . ;)

On April 2, 2016 at 9:33 PM, ROD said:

Thanks  for your reply Steve

us Australians are waiting for the MXS fix , I'm on the waiting list, so when Whites is ready to send to OZ I  can have a detect,

I have  got 3 sites , one is an old Pub....a place where you could buy a beer , tie up the horse and stay the night, two old homestead sites ,from the 1850s  but there is a lot of iron trash, and sends the TDI bonkers , and the beach is only an hours drive, so got plenty of places to go detecting.

closest goldfield is 10 min away.

Rod

ps I hope your out in goldfields good luck.

It is not Oz but here is a report from the UK...

http://www.metaldetectingforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=84939&sid=fec724bd9f2c07851b49350febf66439

Doesn't sound so hot In the review but it is early days yet, I know you have to drop the Gain on the MXT on the beach too to around 7 ish and they run better with a concentric on the beach, I would be running the 12" concentric on the beach but in the case of the MX-S that would be the 950 coil.

White's received my MX Sport today. What I'd like to know is does anyone know the turn around time on getting it fix and back ? I know distance could be a factor but give a day are two one way are another.

Chuck

tboykin.. I've been planning on buying an mx sport since I first heard about it, decided to hold off until some of these bugs were worked out ( which I knew it wouldn't take long) but how can I know before I order one if I am getting an updated one ??

also... I heard rumor of a package deal with detector, two coils, detector carry bag... Etc..  Has that been released yet ?