Condor's 2022 Australia Gold Adventure

Condor

3 hours ago, davsgold said:

very nice gold Steve, well done, plus you had safe trip which is always a bonus

cheers dave

Dave, I doubt we could have done that well without the pointy finger from you and Gone Bush.  Most of this gold came from the same spot that both you and Gone Bush recommended.  From there we met up with MadTuna, who you know well, and he was again ever so helpful with his time and resources.  We could not have organized this adventure without Tony in Perth who handled all our mail order gear and helped outfit our Ute.  He was unfortunately called away before he could swing a coil, but he was instrumental in getting us on our way.    

Bravo Zulu to all of you for helping us hapless Yanks out with kindness and generosity.  

A special thanks to Steve H. who keeps this forum honest and civil so that this kind of fellowship is possible.  

Now, all of you go find gold and keep the spirit alive.  

The end results were as expected in my mind. 

Great memories, camaraderie, stories to tell/made... touching base with old friends/making new ones... teaching yourself better education on the detectors/coils in those soils...finding some beautiful Aussie gold for your efforts. 

I consider that an accomplishment my friend and I hope you do as well.

Thanks for allowing us to share your Aussie Adventure Fall 2022.  Well done/earned again.

Was a pleasure to meet you both. Sorry the gold wasn’t a bit more forthcoming. Big mining tying up a lot of the productive spots now including new pits on a couple of my good patches grrrr!