Campground Produces A First For Me

38 minutes ago, dogodog said:

Thank god you finally found one!!! I've been pushing the Rosie joo joo your way for a while. It always feels really good to conquer a coin on your list. No matter what it is. Great job!!!!! There is more headed your way.

Is that what that stuff is on the silver, thought it mighta been tree sap. Go figure.

Nice Rosie. I actually have more seatededs and mercs than rosies.

44 minutes ago, dogodog said:

Rosie joo joo

That's good juju! 👍

You had someone bury it there, didn't you? 🤔

🤣

9 minutes ago, kac said:

Is that what that stuff is on the silver

So it is written, so it shall be done.

Juju! 🤣

Congrats on the find and I am glad it happened to you when you least expected it.

Good luck on your next hunt and may you find a silver quarter near the fence line.

That park looks like a old ball field for some reason, or maybe it's just the way the picture turned out.

Just so you know, Joo Joo is a much higher rating on the JuJu scale. Being that you are 3 hours from me I had no choice but to throw the more powerful form towards you. You did say you were leaving the RV at the camp ground and were going home (remember). Oh and you owe me $60  for diesel fuel, the rosie is on the house.

Sweet finds and congrats on the Rosie! I actually found my first silver Rosie in a park that was built in 2000, go figure.  😎