The 12x7 Exceed On The 6000 Is A Beast

Great finds. Thus far, the NF 12x7 has only fans, me included. Simply an outstanding coil, stable but yet sensitive, and well balanced. Just like the 12 Zsearch! Real ceaftmanship and worth every penny.

GC

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Gold Catcher said:

Great finds. Thus far, the NF 12x7 has only fans, me included. Simply an outstanding coil, stable but yet sensitive, and well balanced. Just like the 12 Zsearch! Real ceaftmanship and worth every penny.

Do you have the Coiltek 10x5? I'd like to know how it compares with small gold sensitivity vs the 10x5", I guess physics means the 10x5" will be more sensitive unless NF have worked some magic.

Great work on the nuggets Gold Ryder, very nice and deep too.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nedkelly said:

Yep I have. No magic unfortunately.  Nothing much has changed. Smaller coil is slightly more sensitive to Smaller bits. Larger coil slightly more depth on Larger bits.  Round coil slightly more depth .

Thanks ,that's what I expected.

• Like 1

I'm a coil addict , always have been . I own all coils currently available for the 6000. All have paid for themselves except the 10"×5" goldhawk. It's my latest purchase though. Takes a lot of pin head pieces to get the weight up and I personally haven't got the patience. Still sweating on the 16"x10" exceed for hopefully more depth. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, phrunt said:

Do you have the Coiltek 10x5? I'd like to know how it compares with small gold sensitivity vs the 10x5", I guess physics means the 10x5" will be more sensitive unless NF have worked some magic.

Great work on the nuggets Gold Ryder, very nice and deep too.

Reese had it and didnt like it and sold it. I have never swung it.  I pulled a .026 at several inches with the exceed this spring.   Im really looking forward to the bigger coil coming out. We have alot of ground that needs surface prosecuted. Hopefully its as smooth running as the 12x7. 

• Like 4

Nice gold

How is the X-axis stability/noise with the Xceed? Simon and others have noted the Coiltek is very stable, while in my experience the Minelab coils generate a lot of noise. 

• Like 1