On The Beach. 5 Hunts With The Tar

Dancer

Rehoboth Beach Delaware.     First hunt begun at Dawn.    There was a good crowd day before.    Well the conditions were about perfect in the wet sand area.   Worked down threw where was some beach erosion.  Actually about a 3 foot cut.    Targets were deep and popping up all along the high water wash.    After digging a target I backed tracked just to see what I'd missed.   Most times finding something.    Beach starts getting crowded around 10 am , so have to quit.   No gold, one small Silver trinket, about $4 , mostly quarters.   No trouble setting the Tar for quiet, ran in All Metal.  Which brought out the Cheap jewelry. Surprisingly very little trash, foil.   Best fine was a Cladda Ring with no markings inside.      Next morning, old Neptune said enough, and brought in about a foot of extra .   soft sand.   So back up to the dry which amounts to change and trash.    This machine, maybe I'm easy to impress but can't think what else I could ask it to do.   It's the Hunter either by research or by luck got to get the coil over the Target.   Many hours on the Tar wading in Florida no problems.  Not interested in another machine.

Dancer it’s good to hear that you and the Tarsacci out there taking a licking but both keep on ticking.

Looking forward to hearing back from you with some show and tell.

Take care!

Chuck 

Good hunter & good machine. Thanks for the report.

JCR  

That Dancer is going at it with the machine that has served him well in the past and will do so here after .

Of all the detectors I’ve sold the Tarsacci is the only one I regret selling. I will buy back into it when it comes out with something new. I’m not sure 🤔 just what that is.

Chuck 

Well after H S football season the temps will have dropped some that's when I'll go out and check things out.   Gonna continue filling my time chasing Crappie.     When I get started again, I got it covered with my Tar, the ATPro and a Deep Tech Vista.. When I finished up last fall my Haunts were Stripped so I'll see if there are any new drops.

I love Rehoboth! Dewey Beach is pretty cool too! My Tarsacci, once I got it dialed in, is an absolute beast at the beach! It's so quiet. I sometimes need to pass my coil over my scoop to make sure its still working! Sounds like its treating you well too!

• 2 weeks later...