Go Small Or Go Home - 9" Gets The Silver

Awesome. Great shape too. Around here, oyster shells can be Native American middens. It may take a bunch of hunts considering the large area you have to cover, but the rewards are better than most places have. Anytime you get into a 1600's area, the sky is the limit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Awesome. Great shape too. Around here, oyster shells can be Native American middens. It may take a bunch of hunts considering the large area you have to cover, but the rewards are better than most places have. Anytime you get into a 1600's area, the sky is the limit.

Thanks!

Down by the river they are more likely Native, but the river is pretty far from this farm, not in miles but mostly deep ravines. Forgot to include the trash, i dug some copper from a copper pot, and could tell there was a lot of kettle iron there as well, it has a certain sound. The V2 update made the Relic program a real killer, but some iron manages to get by. I always come home with large square iron nuts. I'm pretty sure the blade looking thing is part of an oyster knife, very similar to those in use here today.

IMG_4650_928x736.thumb.jpg.34e4ded1ed205d4aec322542f2c2824c.jpg

• Like 5

Excellent 

• Thanks 1

You Da MAN!😎

• Thanks 1

I'm at a loss for words, so I will reuse some that I have stated before.

Excellent finds again for your books.

Just wish I could get back out there, the weather has kept me home since I have gotten over a nasty cold.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awesome!

I always wanted to give the 9" a run on the hightly trash pulluted beach areas after the big storm last year, but I always ended up using the 11" in fear of missing the deep stuff. Now everything is sanded back in and I kind of regret I didn't try 🙄

• Thanks 1

Some really tremendous finds,i am finding hat in the last 2-3 years almost all my everyday and non specific use coils are going much smaller mainly due to very trashy roman and saxon sites that i detect on.....i have alot of large and very large coils these days just sitting around gathering dust.....once again very well done on the find of the day.

• Thanks 1