Garrett Storm?

On 4/3/2024 at 12:56 AM, George Kinsey said:

Too bad for me. I'm detector rich but cash poor at this time.

Hey George you probably have enough detectors setting in a spare bedroom in your house that if you were to sell them your bank account would be full LOL

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone actually confirmed that a new detector is being released? Lots of speculation and anticipation,  but I have yet to see anything official of a new detector coming.  Maybe I missed something?

18 hours ago, Lead Detector said:

Has anyone actually confirmed that a new detector is being released? Lots of speculation and anticipation,  but I have yet to see anything official of a new detector coming.  Maybe I missed something?

Yup, see Garrett's reply to this guy asking if it's an AT Pro replacement.

ATPROREPLACEMENT.jpg.5c029124f3aafe1a0de5e964ad788211.jpg

Fun read so far...the Russian video speculation was my favorite lol... seems right on track...I'll say one thing..It's gonna have to be one hell of a detector for me to jump on board...curiously watching

strick 

Strick  

When I started detecting I didn’t buy another detector until it paid for it’s self and the next one . Now we have to have one for coins jewelry relic and a special one for the beach . Then we have others we got to have that will detect just maybe 1/2” more than the others I got.

Now we got pinpointers we never had before but we finding out one is a little better than another so we got to have it.

I must say I’ve gone down the same road buying more than I’ll ever need and use.

I went from a BFO to a TR and then a Eagle 2 . I knew each one so well I could almost tell you the date on that coin before I dug it up. That’s almost.

I traded the BFO but the TR and the Eagle 🦅 is still going strong today.

I started out with Whites and never had another until after I had the Eagle over 10 years.

Chuck 

I sure would like to see Garrett bring forward some of Whites great features & adjustability. An AT Vi would be really something.

On 4/5/2024 at 6:20 PM, phrunt said:

Yup, see Garrett's reply to this guy asking if it's an AT Pro replacement.

I’m suspecting a waterproof, rechargeable, wireless headphone, collapsible carbon fiber shaft upgraded version of the GoldMaster 24k. Or at least I’m holding off until the storm fills the sails. 

Then why did they purchase the company & rights to it's product R & D?

7 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The last thing I expect is anything related to any prior White's product.

Just an observation but don’t see either the AT Gold nor the ATX currently listed on Garrett Direct. A lot of existing AT Pro, AT Max & AT Gold inventory would be directly impacted by a release of a AT SMF.  Perhaps a AT PI under $2k?