Endless Winter / Wet Season

3 minutes ago, Sourdough Scott said:

I would, but you never sent Jan her chili peppers, nor did you lend me.you 19 in coil. I thought we were tight. ⛏?

Well I couldn't find any chili peppers in Yuma and the freight bill was too high for the 19'''''' c'mon man have a heart...

2 wrongs don't make a right...

5 minutes ago, vanursepaul said:

2 wrongs don't make a right...

But 3 lefts do. Hava heart VAP. the dude got 14"  of snow and it won't take much to tip him over the edge.

Google is usually so helpful, only one hit... no help at all.

my dogs are barkin and now my head hurts, but I looked at lucky's gold again and I feel a little better. Ahh, being cooped up all winter has got me all bar-Ken-otts, hmmm soon the snow will all melt and the bar-ken-otts will be out in their full glory, you know it's so beautiful in the mountains until all the bar-ken-otts from the city get here, possibly...can't wait to start swinging that new bar-Ken-otts over all my old patches. Damn, now my head hurts again...

IMG_0867.PNG

OK, OK. I'll explain it. The last time up here in the Northern Sierras that we had a seemingly endless winter, I went to my wise old Indian friend and ask "when will this winter end"? He thought silently for a long moment and said "winter will pass very soon- white mans wood pile is down to bark 'n knots".