18" Elite Delivers !!

Last few years I have been working a nice stretch of land with many small creeks and tribs feeding them. The primary large ones apparently are the ones that the early miners worked and the ones I have focused on. I would work the banks, tailing piles and pretty much clear any targets out of the way. Over the years I have cleared sections of trash and gold that stretch up to a half a mile long along the creeks. I have basically cleaned it up pretty good. I still have miles of creeks to clean up downstream of these creeks that are littered with tailing piles. But before i do that I wanted to purchase a larger coil to hit some spots that I cleaned up. Thanks to Luke I am now a proud owner of the 18" Elite that I am taking out his morning to hit some of those areas I cleaned up. Hopefully there are some deep ones lurking ...

Friday Morning : Today was the day....was working a bench way above the present creek and after an hour in a spot I been with other coils multiple times , the 18" elite groaned with a nice sharp deep tone...digging down about 15 inches out came this nice little 4.27 gram placer nugget. Outside of it being a bit heavy...the coil is extremely stable in medium ground, I was running it hot 14 gain, stab 8, enhanced mode, the 4500 purrred like a kitty. I've dug some deep targets ...the key with these large coils is to go very, very slow and use a bungee support system...found I could swing this 5 hours without to much discomfort. Overall I am very happy with the Elite! Thanks again Luke! 

18.jpg

coiltek.jpg

Well done. Brilliant all round coil. Pings the teeny ones, gets the bigger ones and covers lots of ground with each swing. I like your thinking on working the benches above the creek. Something I'm going to do more of myself. Thanks for sharing them pictures

Very nice nugget.

Mitchel

Looks like the 18" Elite gets the small stuff, went out today for 3 hours and scored this little bit.... 3.85 grains at 3 inches. This coil is easy to pin point ...and impressed at the depth...also dug some deeper targets in areas I would say void of any targets. I am really enjoying this coil..Coiltek did a great job !

.25 gram.jpg