Guess The GPZ Target?

It was, of all things, a .22 cal bullet. First time I have had a signal like that for a piece of lead. Had me fooled, was sure a small specie was coming out considering the target was about 8" down.

PS, did someone fix my vid? I could not get it to embed properly last night

Sorry it was not gold! The GPZ coil has a complex field that produces complex sounds at times.

I fixed the video link. No need to embed, just paste the address of regular (not mobile) YouTube page into post. Same address you get if you email it to somebody.

Thanks Steve.

First blood for the machine today, about 1.8gms. Picked it up while passing the coil over a fallen branch. Nugget was only about 4" down and the branch about 6".

Signal came in clear and loud.

I thought the target was a small bit of wire for sure :)  The Zed really does have some funny sounds for targets up close.

Guess I don't have to worry about detecting thru logs :)  Good score Peteren!

• 2 weeks later...

All I know is I took Zed down to the beach for a warm up and it found a piece of copper wire smaller than an eyelash...and it screamed at 12" down! Maybe it was gold plated, lol, idk. Just don't think I have ever dug so much trash in my life!! Need to figure out settings.

My beach wet sand was too hot for the thing today.  It was quite noisy and I have to go really, really slow compared to the 3030.  It works better in the dry sand so the 3030 is still the wet machine.