Rocky Mountain Gold ( Season Totals )

oneguy

Almost done this season but may get in a few more hunts. My 3rd and best season detecting for gold. Gold is from Montana and Idaho from 5 different locations. Total count was 436 pieces, 119 with the SDC and 317 with the Monster.  SDC got the 3 big ones and also the bulk of the total weight. Big nugget weighed 3.55ozt, then 25+gram, and 12 gram (3 nugget pic).  SDC also found me my 1st "pocket" where I'd had a 20 piece day with 14 coming out of a 6" wide x 8" deep hole...THAT was FUN!!!  Total weight (so far) is 7.66ozt.  Nuggets came from public, private and permission ground.  The Monster still amazes me and the addition of the SDC really helped make this season by far my best.  Thanks to everybody on the forum for all the info/stories etc. and to Steve for hosting and maintaining the site!!!!

3 nuggs.JPG

season 3.JPG

congratulations on such an epic year!!!!!  all the hard work paid off very well for you. 

• The title was changed to Rocky Mountain Gold ( Season Totals )
1 hour ago, Norvic said:

Follow you anyday with a Z, OutbackYank..............😉

Get in that new cruiser--- you know the way to WA!!!🤠

I think this whole Covid thing was Aussies wanting to keep me out,, to keep me from nicking all their yellow!!!

Great finds for the USA Oneguy, I must admit!!!!... i used to live in Ennis before the fever hit me-- right next to Alder Gulch in Virginia City no less....

We always say-- "there's gotta be more deeper"----and how many have fallen for that one...😛