And it really is amazing, a genuine innovation by XP that others have copied, but none better than the original. Many owners probably own an XP as much for this collapsing rod system as anything else. Just slide it down and pop in your pack. Here is a new video from Gary going into more detail....

• Like 6

very effective and very efficient.

• Like 1

Mine is 12 years old absolutly battered to death but still work.Best part is you can change all parts on it.

RR

• Like 3

XP does make THE best shaft design on the planet. Then again I love the S shaft design, whether or not on a Tesoro, Nokta or the XP. It just seems like it's more comfortable than a straight shaft to me. I wish I could mod my MK to a collapsible shaft like the XP, But I'm 6'4 and most detectors even with an extension barely fit me. Gary has some great video's on YT and explains really well to the novice and seasoned detector how things work. I also like the fact that he has his pup running around with him.

• Like 1

The weight, no cords, and collapsing stem are all reasons why I had to buy another ORX. It is good on those days you don't want to swing something heavier.

• Like 1

Nothing has failed or even worn on my original stem assembly, despite being taken to hell and back over the last five years.  Just a brilliant well thought out design that is more robust than one would think.   I remember when the Deus first came out that many thought it looked like a toy, and made the assumption that it wouldn't stand up to a beating - they assumed wrong. 

Also very convenient to receive an extra lower shaft and related accessories with new coil purchases, rather than have to purchase them separately.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By rled2005
      I'm looking for a Tesoro "S" rod upper for a Lobo ST. Or a good straight shaft so I could be able to carry the box at the back under arm cuff like White's design.
    • By jmaryt
      has anybody purchased "doc's new arm cup accessory" for the vanquish?
      was curious if it fits properly.i bought one and will get it soon.hoping it will
      improve the side to side "slop" encountered from time to time on the factory issued 
      "strap"..seems well built and is attractive looking.

(h.h.!)
      j.t.

• By nickeldNdimed
      Where are folks buying these?  Best value?
      So far I have seen:
      Individually for like a buck or so each
      A pack of random Minelab stuff that includes a couple washers
      The Detect-Ed washers that come in two thicknesses (most common search)

Are those the only options? Does someone sell a pack of just the Minelab washers?
      I’m looking to buy a couple things from various sources and wanted to change mine out and have some spares.  Thanks   

• By Carolina
      I’m fairly sure the production model next to appear will not be digital. For me, I am quite satisfied with the limited and Joes battery with a M12 phone jack. I have several mods already on one of my machines. For those who hunt the water, sand and grit can play havoc with that cam lock. Either it is hell to get loose or hell to get tight. Here is my solution below. Good luck everybody.

• By kac
      Snagged an upper shaft from Gerry, picked up a carbon lower shaft for the Nokta Makro machines and put the rest of my Seahunter parts on it.
      Little lighter, no wobble and nice comfy grip. Balance is just slightly nose heavy which should be perfect in the water as the larger coil would like to rise.

• By Glenn in CO
      Apologize if this was already posted some where.
      Link posted below:

Tele-Knox Detecting Innovations Equinox S-Stem Telescopic Carbon Stem