Nokta Legend On The Beach

Luis

Unfortunately that video showed me very little, he hovered around the dry sand and while it did have quite good target ID's in the dry sand most detectors I've got do.  When he drifted down to the wet sand he started not showing the target Id's on the Targets like he was in the dry sand.   He spent virtually no time at all in the wet or in the water. 

I prefer Aaron's videos usually so have a look at this too.

• Like 4

Yes, significantly better video although I don't know why people insist on wearing headphones while displaying how a detector operates in a video, what on earth would you block out the audio from the viewers for, we get a taste of really faint audio having to max out our speakers to even hear close to the sound from it.  His video was good other than that although later in the video the audio improves so I wonder if he switched back to the speaker.

The Legend seems to handle wet sand nicely.

20 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Yes, significantly better video although I don't know why people insist on wearing headphones while displaying how a detector operates in a video, what on earth would you block out the audio from the viewers for, we get a taste of really faint audio having to max out our speakers to even hear close to the sound from it.  His video was good other than that although later in the video the audio improves so I wonder if he switched back to the speaker.

The Legend seems to handle wet sand nicely.

His first time out with the the detector and in a public area........maybe he did not want to be an audio nuisance to others. Otherwise, I totally agree with you. It would have been nice to hear the targets more clearly. My iPhone pods have a microphone built in which I just put inside my detector headphones.....its easy.

• Like 1

I agree. I don't watch videos where I can't hear the detector. I don't care about the finds as much as hearing how the detector did on it.

• Like 1