Deus 2 Vs Tarsacci On The Black Sand Beach

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 2/5/2022 at 12:57 PM, Kaolin washer said:

Now I am not starting a fight hear  but I own a Tarsacci, and was wondering has anyone compared the two detectors, i would like to know

I did a blacksand test like the guy on YouTube with a   Ziplock bag  of blacksand 1 inch thick from the gold mines in Northern California.   Deus2 was able to see the nickel below loud and clear in stock beach P program.   The Tarsacci with blacksand mode on, 18khz, ground balanced, mixed mode. Tarsacci could not see the nickel.

This isn’t a real world test but shows the capability of the Deus2

8 hours ago, Denny said:

The Tarsacci with blacksand mode on, 18khz, ground balanced, mixed mode. Tarsacci could not see the nickel.

This isn’t a real world test but shows the capability of the Deus2

Well the two machines are totally different. The Tarsacci is single frequency and the D2 multi.
When I ran the Tarsacci here in moderate Black Sand I could not get past 9khz without having issues. However, I could run at just about max sensitivity even in the water.
It might be possible to see different results running in 9khz? 

7 hours ago, midalake said:

Well the two machines are totally different. The Tarsacci is single frequency and the D2 multi.
When I ran the Tarsacci here in moderate Black Sand I could not get past 9khz without having issues. However, I could run at just about max sensitivity even in the water.
It might be possible to see different results running in 9khz? 

The tarsacci failed to pickup the nickel under the blacksand. I’ve tried everything on the tarsacci to get it to work.   

It should be able to hit it.

I would suggest giving Dimitar a call on the telephone to get his input. He is very keen to help users.

You just gotta get the settings right with this one.