Is The Axiom Our New King???????

Forgot my nugget holder on a day trip and I had about a dozen of that size in my mouth one day.  When I got back to the truck, I spit them out for pics and 2 were missing.  Found 1 while flossing the teeth that night.  The weight of your nugget, I guess 1.67 grams.

PS.  If I win, please donate it to one of those college girls working the local pub (trying to pay tuition) who wears those pasties.  Fun times when I was visiting Australia and hunting gold.  If I ever make it back, we need to try and swing a few.

Thanks for the fun.

• Haha 4
  • Oh my! 1

1 hour ago, All_Metal_Mode said:

Lovely pieces, glad you were able to get out and find them. My guess is 1.29.

Oh, and not to re-state the obvious but that tiny hard to weigh nugget was detected by the Axiom? Roughly what depth?

Aye was on surface, about 1 inch from coil on first swing, "clear quiet slow you down signal", sens 4 manual 49/27 GB. The larger piece was about 4inches down. I suspect the GB reading may in time have meaning to us, thus I am noting.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Forgot my nugget holder on a day trip and I had about a dozen of that size in my mouth one day.  When I got back to the truck, I spit them out for pics and 2 were missing.  Found 1 while flossing the teeth that night.  Never did find the 2nd one.  Took a duce out in the desert and guess what.  A GB-2 responded.  What do I do now?

Oh, The weight of your nugget, I guess 1.67 grams.

PS.  If I win, please donate it to one of those college girls working the local pub (trying to pay tuition) who wears those pasties.  Fun times when I was visiting Australia and hunting gold.  If I ever make it back, we need to try and swing a few.

Thanks for the fun.

We know you well enough Gerry to know what you did about that little nugget!

My guess on the weight is 1.21 g. As far as if I win, I like donating it locally. Spent 5 weeks in Oz a couple years before I started detecting, a good part of it in Queensland and around Alice. Did not know what I was missing- sure would like to go back.

Mike

• Like 2