I'll Have Two Scoops, Please! Beach Scoops

Nice... I'd like to try  titanium but have three ss scoops with CF shafts one I don't use any more. I really like my Starve the best as it's light for a ss scoop. I will add one thing if you have habit of placing your scoop over your shoulder while detecting the pointy edges of the Raptor grip can dig into your shoulder which is annoying. Also the bolts want to rust on the one that I have.  I prefer this instead. They can be hard to find. Happy B- Day!

https://sitoscoop.com/product/motus-t-grip-lift-handle/

strick 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, strick said:

Nice... I'd like to try  titanium but have three ss scoops with CF shafts one I don't use any more. I really like my Starve the best as it's light for a ss scoop. I will add one thing if you have habit of placing your scoop over your shoulder while detecting the pointy edges of the Raptor grip can dig into your shoulder which is annoying. Also the bolts want to rust on the one that I have.  I prefer this instead. They can be hard to find. Happy B- Day!

https://sitoscoop.com/product/motus-t-grip-lift-handle/

strick 

Thanks man! 😀

I looked for the Motus handles when SteveG mentioned them, and see that they're still out of stock 😵 if anyone knows where I can get one I want to try it. I have no problem with the Raptors due to where I mount them. I carry a beach scoop differently than a shovel, but I know what you mean!

I wanted a 62" shaft, but getting one is expensive. I'm talking $500+ expensive, so I'm happy supporting Steve, he's been really good to me. 2.5mm CF and custom widths make his easy to consider. Less work, more fun 😀

• Like 3

Happy Birthday!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Happy Birthday!

Thanks man, metal detecting is such a big part of my life now that it opens the door to some great presents with help 😉 she also got me this journal. I blurred it a bit to keep it clean:20230207_070636.thumb.jpg.531b23e1a55cedbd6674b95b699d237d.jpg

🤣 A bad hip and two bad knees keep her from hunting with me, so I take her to dinner every time I find silver or gold, and she usually gets the gold too 😀 sometimes the silver if it's a ring. Wish I could fill her jewelry case up as fast as you would! 👍 if she liked relics as much she'd be rich 😎

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Has anyone bought and used the MDNYC scoop?  He had a long discussion about wanting to make the best sand scoop ever.

F350 great review!

I just got my hands on my new Xtreme Ti AllTerrain Plus setup.  Cuts through the sand like butter.  Only had it out 2 times since I am dealing with some health stuff.  Only thing I need now is to hear the ‘clunk’ in the scoop from a monster gold ring to pay for it or it’s going to take a pile of Pennies.  Probably about 68000 should do it.  Wow 68000 holes I need a back hoe instead! 😝 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Has anyone bought and used the MDNYC scoop?  He had a long discussion about wanting to make the best sand scoop ever.

Never heard of it, going to look it up. 👍

It would be cool if true, as long as it's affordable 🤔