Jonathan Porter

Equinox First Gold Nugget Photos

That's an interesting image JP.  I assume it is one of your pics? 

Can you tell us more :laugh:

• Like 1

One might assume that the Equinox has been successfully finding some gold - possibly in Australia :ph34r:

Just possibly Matt :cool:

Yes very sneaky photo JP.  Consider it a Chrissy present to the forum to share some info on that Equinox of yours.

JP - I assume you left that nugget right where it was because, well, its not a relic. :wink:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Reno Chris said:

JP - I assume you left that nugget right where it was because, well, its not a relic. :wink:

err ummm, well it is pretty old so I might have liberated it for further analysis. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Looks like the image up loading is working just ok .....but the  Equinox is working better. Those are some small nuggets for that big coil. Might have to treat myself to a Christmas present :biggrin:

strick 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jonathan Porter said:

I might have been out and about having a play in "Field" mode chasing some relics.:biggrin::cool:

Having no real issues posting up these pics Steve, I usually resize my stuff down to 2 meg first though to save on bandwidth.

EQgold3.jpg

EQgold4.jpg

I like the picture of the booster!  I wear mine on the back of my cap.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sandiwilliams717
      Found a 11 in almost seated liberty half dime and I'm Impressed!!!!!
      I was very impressed. In iron littered site. I'm starting to become one with my Detector and not messing with preset modes much. Besides recovery and iron bias at f2 2

• By Stephen Allen
      I'm just wondering if this has been asked before ?
      When I purchased my Equinox 800 the shop told me that the multi-iq is not available when in gold mode, only 40 and 20 kHz. In the manual it if I understand it correctly it says that in gold mode you have multi, 40 and 20khz modes. My question is
      In gold mode is the multi, all frequencies 5, 10, 15, 20 and 40khz or is it only scanning 20 and 40khz in gold modes.
      Hope someone can set me straight

• By garikfox
      I was noticing "coil whine" coming from the control box. I'm sure it's normal but was wondering does anyone else hear this? very high pitched squeal or whine, very faint. I also have a GM1000 and I don't hear it on that one.
      Edit: Interesting! Seems to be more prevalent when using Multi. 
    • By sandiwilliams717
      1) Anyone have any advice and Best settings for the Minelab Equinox 600 for relic hunting like civil war relics buttons stuff like that? 2) Also when coin shooting for silver coins and gold coins anyone have suggestions or find there conventional or unconventional ways and programs better to locate Silver and gold coins? Like notching out vdis, or running it in beach in a field similar to Neil Jones program? 3) Also best settings on the beach for jewelry?
    • By Mike Buck
      Afternoon all!  I know that there have been many programs out there for the 800, but are there any well known programs for the 600?  Mainly coin and relic hunting!  I like the preset park and field modes but wanted to possibly branch out and try something different.  Thanks! HH. 
    • By midalake
      MY UNIT IS FRIED!  Evidently the Equinox can not even be rinsed off in the shower after use. What a piece of JUNK.  Two months to go in Mexico and I have a boat anchor. 😡   Minelab engineers should all be fired.
      Dave