Did You Ever Want To Go To Australia Nugget Hunting?

I did have the opportunity to do so some years back but backed out. It wasn’t the cost of it all but more of that long flight there.

I’d given up hope of ever finding a nugget from Australia until the other day when low and behold one came in the mail. That’s right a beautiful gold nugget came in the mail from Australia and best of all it was found with a 6000.

I’m not going to say his name but he’s on here all the time.

I just want him to know that nugget is something I’ll keep forever and pass it on maybe one day.

The Best!

Chuck 

• The title was changed to Did You Ever Want To Go To Australia Nugget Hunting?

A great big thumbs up to your secret benefactor. Very kind… my favorite thing! :smile:

Anyone that can go to Australia should. Lovely country and people, and my visit is a high point in my life. Gold, if any, is a pure bonus. The gold still is in a jar, locked away, half forgotten. The memories are the real treasure. In my case it was only ten years ago, but seems a lifetime ago. Good times.

jonathan-porter-steve-herschbach-australia-2011.jpg

Trent

You and I could almost pass for twins. When is yours due ? For myself I’m looking like about a month pass due.

Chuck 

6 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Trent

You and I could almost pass for twins. When is yours due ? For myself I’m looking like about a month pass due.

Chuck 

Now now Chuck, you should be able to tell that the pic is a US sized body,  Paul is twice the size of me!

Where is the lad, I`ve put out a lure for him on another thread and he hasn`t bitten, is it Love.😉

This will be my next big prospecting trip for sure. I already had plans but then Covid hit. I plan to come in 2022, loaded with gold fever and espresso. 😃