Tarsacci Returns

Well after having my detector for only three days Dimitar repaired the original issue as well as all the damage the USPS ( and myself ) caused during shipping. I must admit my box was not the most sturdy of boxes. I’m not sure where Dimitar got the box he returned it in, but, it is by far the most sturdy thick box I have ever seen. It is bound for my attic for future use if needed. OK let’s get down to brass tacks. Owning over 18 detectors the service I received from Tarsacci was hands down the best in all categories. My original issue with heat was my power connector in the control housing showed signs of oxidation. The heat outside and the oxidation created expansion and contraction of the connector which was my power issue. Tarsacci replaced my connector. Now the control box was ruined so I received a new back panel with new coil and phone waterproof connectors. I had previously closed off my speaker openings as I am a water hunter, so, Tarsacci did not install a speaker in the new one and there will be no need to dam off the openings. There was really no need to do on the first one. Just my unwarranted worries. I also received a new screen and a new switch plate to round things off. I now have a complete new control box. In previous conversations I had mentioned I wished I could dim the back light as at night it is very bright and I had made a sun shield to dim it. Soooo Tarsacci remembered this conversation and dimmed my back light for me !!! I also received a new battery cap, new 0 rings and a new coil bolt !!! Is that top of the line or what ? Now if I had any complaints ( AND I DON’T ) I ordered a T shirt as well. I asked for a large and Dimitar told me a large fit him well and he is 6’2” 245 lbs. Lordy, I’m 5’10” and 145 lbs so I said send me a medium. I received a large. Other than that everything was more than perfect, and all this for less than taking my girlfriend out to dinner and drinks !!! If you don’t own a Tarsacci and am concerned about a smaller start up company, don’t be ! He is top of the line and the detector paired with my PI machine is all I need. It is truly a different type detector that works as well on dirt as it does the beach. Sorry for the long post but Tarsacci went above and beyond.

CC62E6F5-0E5C-43AC-BD50-50F2054559A5.jpeg

Another satisfied customer! I’d say Tarsacci is batting a thousand.

Above all it’s American made.

Chuck 

As one of the first salt water hunters … I’m with you Thomas.  He’s been outstanding to me.  He spends a lot of time with you on any problems you may have…. I’d bet very few gets to have a long conversation with most company designers or owners… let alone have them call YOU.  

Nice to hear! Ditmar has personally responded to several questions I've had in the past regarding operating the machine. Nothing like personal service!

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had 3 issues with the MDT. 
1) MDT will reset by itself some settings will remain.

2) crosstalk. Music coming through headphones from near by radio station in downtown park.

3) cannot get MDT to turn off

Sent machine to Dimitar and he  didn’t find anything wrong so he replaced the touch pad.  Still have issues with music through headphones and resetting.   My warranty is now expired.  I’ve never dunked it in water, used in hot weather or left in a hot car. It was will taken care of. I’ve.   I still use it as my main detector because it is so light.

denny

Huh, music through the headphones.... I had a similar problem when I first got my MDT and even mentioned it to Tom D. sheepishly cause I thought I was hearing things. It happened in one particular spot at one beach where there were a few towers nearby. I've never had it happen again and even tried to "make" it happen again. I kept looking around to figure out where the person was with the loud music until I realized it was in my headphones..... but again, it hasn't happened since and I just love this machine.

Cliff

On 7/9/2021 at 12:45 PM, Denny said:

I’ve had 3 issues with the MDT. 
1) MDT will reset by itself some settings will remain.

2) crosstalk. Music coming through headphones from near by radio station in downtown park.

3) cannot get MDT to turn off

Sent machine to Dimitar and he  didn’t find anything wrong so he replaced the touch pad.  Still have issues with music through headphones and resetting.   My warranty is now expired.  I’ve never dunked it in water, used in hot weather or left in a hot car. It was will taken care of. I’ve.   I still use it as my main detector because it is so light.

denny

Your coil is a antenna. Working near a transmission tower would explain the music. Sounds like replacing the touch pad cured your problem for the powering off. I was a electrical contractor for 20+ years and had several issues with electronic breakers due to radio waves. Maybe that is your reset issue. Try another location well away from the transmission tower. Good luck to you.