More Silver Today And A Weeks Worth Of Finds

I closed out my 5 1/2 days of hunting in Texas Panhandle today and I ended up with a few more keepers. What a productive trip it was. Since I will not be coming back to this area again for some time, my intent was to hunt for wheats and silver only. I did not want to spend most of my time digging trash chasing nickles and low conductors. I hunted 3 different parks and 1 school.

I'm not sure how many hours I hunted, maybe 50 or so, but, I hunted until I could not swing the coil anymore each day 🙂

The first 2 pictures are of today's hunt followed by the total's for the week.  Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

IMG_20210920_094422022_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210920_175304920.jpg

IMG_20210920_175415255_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210920_183144153.jpg

IMG_20210920_183842969.jpg

IMG_20210920_185829824.jpg

Sure was a heckuva run, Dan. Good to see all that silver! That's an experience that will last... Until the next one😀 👍

7 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Sure was a heckuva run, Dan. Good to see all that silver! That's an experience that will last... Until the next one😀 👍

This trip was a gift from my wife for retiring from the postal service next month 🙂

6 minutes ago, Dan(NM) said:

This trip was a gift from my wife for retiring from the postal service next month 🙂

The Equinox was a retirement gift from my wife. 👍 That is awesome. Guess we're blessed 😇

7 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

The Equinox was a retirement gift from my wife. 👍 That is awesome. Guess we're blessed 😇

I know I am and I sure don't deserve it 🙏

4 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Another great day , you'll never forget !

Being retired IS the best job I've ever had........welcome to the tribe.

Yep, the count down has begun, Oct 30th can't get here fast enough!!!

Great hunting trip that will stay with you and your wife for a while.

Best wishes to your wife on her retirement and good luck to you on your next hunting trip.