MDT Gold

dewcon4414

All this dirt talk…. Thought I’d show yesterday’s finds and remind ya what this machine is also good at.   One picture shows my 5 hours of trash.  Left the iron and caps for someone else.  In reality…. I wasn’t trying to dig much.  Just getting able to get back out there …. Couple of broken toes and small crack in wrist.  Pulling, twisting and standing on that scoop out deep was a challenge.  Only a couple of others hunters out … but it was a great day for being in the water.  Don’t know why but everything was deep…. 8” or more… couple I thought could be sunglasses.  The yellow is 14k 7.1 grams with 1/2 c stones, the small white gold with chips tested 10k the others was Tung.

5605FE82-95B6-4AA1-811E-2B5466D839B6.jpeg

AF441664-D047-4F0F-9F94-38BC11D4BD18.jpeg

Glad your back in the water Dew.   Didn't know your injuries were that bad.   Quite a come back.   And opening up with the Gold too!  Good fer you.    I'll be up the Coast and over a bit at PCB come Dec first.     

I was at Clearwater yesterday with a hunting buddy.   We did about 10 hours in the water.  No gold …. Several hunters as usual on the weekend.  Not many targets but I dug some black coins I don’t believe the others heard… hunting buddy couldnt with his Xcal.  I always hunt behind him doing cleanup hitting high or low depending on his line.   He got a heavy silver necklace and a silver ring.   I got 4 rings and some junk jewelry along with the coins.  Long time in the water …. but I feel good today….. not much you can do about broken toes 😂