How Did Your 2021 Gold Tally Up?

Aureous

Just curious as to how well (or not so well) your 2021 went gold-wise. Not a terribly good year for me, lots of delays, weather issues, Family issues and car breakdowns 😒 But still got 605 pieces for 2021 for almost 5oz. Biggest was 8.5 grams with a 3.5gm and 3gm being the next biggest. No interstate trips so no big tallies.....maybe next year if Covid allows. Attached pics show just the last 2 months worth of gold, including the 3.5 grammer in the last pic. How did all you guys go this year??....any 'Biggy's'??? Happy New Year to everyone!

IMG_20211106_111250.jpg

IMG_20211117_195538.jpg

IMG_20211129_172437.jpg

IMG_20211227_181144.jpg

Nice looking nuggets that you are finding. I wish you good luck in the next year to do even better.

So 5oz is a not terribly good year for you ?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

If I rub your head , do you think some of that not terribly good would rub off on me  ?😏

If you're not bald already , you will be when I get done !

3.2 ozt./992 bits....   all smalls, biggest was 7g.  100 with the 6, 7-8 with SDC, Monster got the remainder...   HAD FUN regardless of the size....!!!!!!!!!!!!!  7 grammer below weighed exactly 7.000.  I'm saving the big ones for next year!

7g.JPG

i had to find all the different containers i squirreled away and i sill missed one. pictured is 510 grains, 1.10 ounce.
maybe another 30 grains in the other container.
also there is more but i have a partner that i have been doing a gold split with.
the fine stuff on the left was part of an experiment with the gold monster. detecting bedrock washes that had a lot of bird shot trash in them and sucking up the
targets with a gas powered vacuum and then running that through a dry washer. most 5 gallon buckets had 3/4 to 1 gram gold and an oz of lead per bucket.
it worked well, imagine sucking up 100 targets or more an hour. but i had to stop, as carrying a full bucket around was making my sciatica act up.
it was an interesting year in that i found 3 gold veins shedding small nuggets. one is on a club claim and 2 are on open ground, but hard to get to.
not sure what to do about them as i don't know much about hard rock mining.
looking forward to 2022 with the 6k.

20211229_135455 (2).jpg

20 hours ago, Jim McCulloch said:

Aureous, were most of your AU nuggets found with your Goldmaster 24k? Well done!

Since Sept 2020, I've mainly used my 4500 since I got it modded. So my % of gold with the 24K these past 16 months is about 10%. Whenever my shoulder gets sore, I switch back to the Whites to give it a weeks rest! At 3.2kg, my custom 4500 weighs a lot! Of course the 24K is like waving air around!

On 12/29/2021 at 10:38 PM, rvpopeye said:

So 5oz is a not terribly good year for you ?

I've had plenty of 10oz+ years in the past and back in the 'good ole days', a 50oz season was 'acceptable'. Numbers wise, apart from 2020, every year since 2013 has been over a thousand pieces. Maybe the GPX6000 will get me back in the 'K' game again for 2022.