Testing The XP Deus2 11" - Inland Hunting : Field Tests , Depth Tests Etc

palzynski

Thanks for your reports, you've answered a lot of my questions.  It looks like for your style of detecting it's going to be a very suitable detector for you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, phrunt said:

Thanks for your reports, you've answered a lot of my questions.  It looks like for your style of detecting it's going to be a very suitable detector for you.

Not only for me I think ... 🙂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

.....When measuring the mineralization, the coil must be moving over clean terrain ..., either you sweep the coil for 8-10 seconds, or you pump the coil into clean terrain ...

the coil during the measurement ... must always be moving ...to measure the terrain mineralization response .., because if you stop the coil - the values on the measurement will fall quickly ..

And alternate screen display doesn’t help on this regard. Don’t like alternate screen display. With D1 I always put rc in my pocket...D2 is a new toy and during first months, checking often the screen, I have noticed that the alternating screen is freaking out, mineralization strength graphic is something disturbing..

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ogliuga said:

And alternate screen display doesn’t help on this regard. Don’t like alternate screen display. With D1 I always put rc in my pocket...D2 is a new toy and during first months checking often the screen, I have noticed that the alternating screen is freaking out, mineralization strength graphic is something disturbing..

I agree.  Today for the first time (because of this thread), I checked the mineralization graph a few times just out of curiosity.  The screen alternates so fast after pumping the coil I barely have time to see the graph much less being able to count the bars to compare to other areas.  Sometimes I may want to post that the area I hunted had “7 bars on the mineralization graph” but it changes so fast I’d have to pump the coil multiple times to be able to count those little bars.  

• Like 3

Yes, it’s true. Could post here photo of the full mineralization graphic only after taking a screenshot of the video. As El Nino says, it disappears too much quickly. It makes you nervous..

• Like 3

On 3/4/2022 at 11:34 PM, Ogliuga said:

And alternate screen display doesn’t help on this regard. Don’t like alternate screen display. With D1 I always put rc in my pocket...D2 is a new toy and during first months, checking often the screen, I have noticed that the alternating screen is freaking out, mineralization strength graphic is something disturbing..

XP will probably solve this alternate screen display issue .  As I said , it is not a pb for me because my D2 RC is always in the pocket except when changing settings.  But I understand others needing to see the RC screen ...

18 hours ago, palzynski said:

I have just updated my "4) DEPTH TESTS WITH THE DEUS2 11"   above post because there was an error in it concerning the RELIC mode :

The RELIC does display the target VDI then it definitely HAS a discrimination, this as long as the target is not too deep ( too close to the target max depth limit ) .

Look at my updated above post for more details thx ...

program Relict works on allmetall mode ... with IAR discrimination - just like Gold Field program.. ...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

Relict works on allmetall mode ... but IAR-type discrimination - just like Gold Field ...

I have tried IAR , but when I increased it I noticed a depth loss , then I am not convinced by this setting ...

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Testing The XP Deus2 11" - Field Tests - Depth Tests Etc

I am enjoying your test postings very much. I wonder if  in addition to testing Park, you can test it in open fields using deep HC and relic modes in the near future. 

• Like 1