Deus II Latest Update 3-8 Vs 3-11 Versions

mudwhale

1 hour ago, mudwhale said:

I have the 3/8/22 version and I noticed they have a 3/11/22 version. Anyone updated to the 3/11 version? What changes did they make?

I have 3/11/22. Do you have the ability to display large numbers? There is no changelog anywhere, so we don't have any idea what they fixed. Mine was assembled and updated before I picked it up, the RC, coil and WS6.

The way to get to it is options→settings→profile.

If you hold the top right button you should see a zoom screen, I think that's the fast path.

Gary Blackwell talks about it in this video:

he calls it the 0.7 release, but I think they did it in 3/11 for the USA.

Calabash did a video about the new update not losing depth like some say:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IcBFjKQtR78

HTH

7 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

I have 3/11/22.

I was curious if you had the latest update. Do you use the large numbers and if so how do you like it?

3 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

I was curious if you had the latest update. Do you use the large numbers and if so how do you like it?

I don't have any problem seeing the screen. The large numbers to me are so large they're almost annoying. I do just fine with the original screen. The ideas posted by Steve and others were better, it almost seemed like they said:

"Ok, you guys want big numbers, eh? We will give you big numbers" 😀

The issue for me and probably because I have an Equinox, is that the numbers do not stay on screen long enough. In Relic mode you have to watch the screen.

It would be great to have a few milliseconds adjustment for the TID display. 🙂

I have the firmware with big numbers and confirm that machine doesn’t loose depth..

13 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

I don't have any problem seeing the screen. The large numbers to me are so large they're almost annoying. I do just fine with the original screen. The ideas posted by Steve and others were better, it almost seemed like they said:

"Ok, you guys want big numbers, eh? We will give you big numbers" 😀

The issue for me and probably because I have an Equinox, is that the numbers do not stay on screen long enough. In Relic mode you have to watch the screen.

It would be great to have a few milliseconds adjustment for the TID display. 🙂

Doesnt make good sense how the numbers pop for blink and you missed!? Lol I dont have big numbers version,like you idc about em! Would be nice if they were up same as any other unit and not play the deus staredown!

16 hours ago, mudwhale said:

I have the 3/8/22 version and I noticed they have a 3/11/22 version. Anyone updated to the 3/11 version? What changes did they make?

From what I can tell, the 3/11/22 version addressed some issues that were reported with the 3/8/22 version. 3/8/22 was the first with the big number option.  

Also, when I updated to 3/11, my custom programs were retained.  

1 hour ago, Dug said:

From what I can tell, the 3/11/22 version addressed some issues that were reported with the 3/8/22 version. 3/8/22 was the first with the big number option.  

Also, when I updated to 3/11, my custom programs were retained.  

Thank you!

16 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

I have 3/11/22. Do you have the ability to display large numbers? There is no changelog anywhere, so we don't have any idea what they fixed. Mine was assembled and updated before I picked it up, the RC, coil and WS6.

The way to get to it is options→settings→profile.

If you hold the top right button you should see a zoom screen, I think that's the fast path.

Gary Blackwell talks about it in this video:

he calls it the 0.7 release, but I think they did it in 3/11 for the USA.

Calabash did a video about the new update not losing depth like some say:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IcBFjKQtR78

HTH

I have the big numbers. I was just wondering what the 3/11 version changed. I'll re-update again to 3/11.

• The title was changed to Deus II Latest Update 3-8 Vs 3-11 Versions
1 hour ago, mudwhale said:

I have the big numbers. I was just wondering what the 3/11 version changed. I'll re-update again to 3/11.

I'm stuck on a January version I think, have to look again! If so I'd like to know these fixes as well. I'm happy with it either way so idk if I need to pursue an update until .7 hits!? Yep 13-01-2022 version 6