Deus II Latest Update 3-8 Vs 3-11 Versions

mudwhale

3 hours ago, mudwhale said:

I have the big numbers. I was just wondering what the 3/11 version changed. I'll re-update again to 3/11.

There were complaints about the tones, that might be it. 🙂 Gary Blackwell said something about it in his video.

So far I have seen no reason not to upgrade. 

8 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

I don't have any problem seeing the screen. The large numbers to me are so large they're almost annoying. I do just fine with the original screen. The ideas posted by Steve and others were better, it almost seemed like they said:

"Ok, you guys want big numbers, eh? We will give you big numbers" 😀

The issue for me and probably because I have an Equinox, is that the numbers do not stay on screen long enough. In Relic mode you have to watch the screen.

It would be great to have a few milliseconds adjustment for the TID display. 🙂

LOL, I guess we have to be careful what we ask for!

I watched the video again and I may be wrong but it seems like the Big Numbers stay on screen longer. Have you compared the Big Numbers TID display time with the normal numbers TID display time?

12 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

LOL, I guess we have to be careful what we ask for!

I watched the video again and I may be wrong but it seems like the Big Numbers stay on screen longer. Have you compared the Big Numbers TID display time with the normal numbers TID display time?

I didn't see much difference, honestly. That's one of the reasons I switched back to the small numbers. 🙂 I didn't like using big numbers in Relic mode, as it requires me to look at the screen a lot. The larger numbers were harder for me to process. Don't know why.

2 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

There were complaints about the tones, that might be it. 🙂 Gary Blackwell said something about it in his video.

So far I have seen no reason not to upgrade. 

Thank you!

WOW ! That is really nice XP is listening to their customers and giving us these nice  update options , the large numbers will benefit people , DEUS 1  tone's   are nice for users that are used to them,