Legend Sound Stopped Working…….and Ideas Why?

44 minutes ago, Nathan - On the Drift said:

Just lost sound on my legend .. can hear it on the headphones, but nothing from the machine itself ... makes me sad. I've got about 120 hours on it right now with zero issues until today 😞

My external speaker on my Legend (v1.09) went out yesterday also.----Bad bunch of speakers?

Nokta will warranty it, no questions.

My speaker is bad. It's fine though. I'm not going to get it fixed. Headphones work. A little inconvenient doing tests.

I'm primarily a speaker-only hunter, so this would be a big problem if it hit my Legend. Glad to hear about the confidence in Nokta re: the warranty, however.

• Like 1

It's just one of the reasons I've avoided buying one, we don't have a service agent in NZ for Nokta that I'm aware of so I'd likely end up having to ship mine off overseas when it fails and that's not acceptable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 9:10 PM, phrunt said:

It's just one of the reasons I've avoided buying one, we don't have a service agent in NZ for Nokta that I'm aware of so I'd likely end up having to ship mine off overseas when it fails and that's not acceptable.

Hi there... that is not accurate our distributor also provides the service. We did service units there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nokta Detectors said:

Hi there... that is not accurate our distributor also provides the service. We did service units there. 

Fantastic thank you.  They need to let people know this, it's widely assumed there is no service agent.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nokta Detectors said:

Hello all. Please contact our service center and it will be replaced with the new speaker. We did have an issue with the speakers at one point but the issue was resolved long time ago. Your units must be from the earlier ones. Let me know if I can help further. 

Do you know the starting S/N of units shipped with upgraded speaker?