Well the other detectors only left me a few coins, but no one was digging the tabs and the junk foils and can slaw, or zinc pennys so I had my XP -ORX in coin deep 17.2khz 70gain and 2 on recovery speed, digging all tabs and junk foils and i got a very low number 48-49 wich can be gatorade tops and foils and small can slaw but up came this brass looking thing, but it seemed heavy so i put it in my pocket and finished the day thinking i got nothing but bling , but when i got home I seen the 14k stamp on the back , and weighed it 3.25 grams of 14 k gold , I suppose when dogs spar in a dog park , they go for the neck and thats when sabastion lost his collar and in the shock of the moment both owners moved away from each other leaving this nice Gold Dog pendant , and i was dumb enough to be digging the junk foils and found it

20220721_101943.jpg

20220721_092058.jpg

20220721_102358.jpg

20220721_102012.jpg

A 14k dog tag speaks volumes about our post modern society. Glad you found something worth digging.

Nice pendant! but I’m having a little trouble believing your dog tag story lol  

To me it seems like a spoiled rich kid (Sebastian) got Pushed around by some bully kid in the park and Sebastian lost his gold necklace this mother had made for him when he was a baby....

strick 

Wow great gold, persistence paid off.