Some 18k And Iphone Turtle Ring

Got a 18k Stella Baptism Pendant 2.48g today with some coins.  Shame someone lost it.  Date on it says 1994.  Checked online found one close to it from Stella and the advertisement says vintage.  If 1994 is vintage then some of us are .. well you know.. old.  Listing said around 500 bucks melt is only 100 go figure.  The 1 pict is what I saw when I dug the hole.  Gold in the hole.  Gold going in and gold coming out.  Wish I found the 18k chain to go with it today.

The iPhone is from yesterday along with a few cheaper trinkets I found — toe rings and lots of coins to.  At first I thought the turtle ring was real then reality set in when I picked it up.  The little seashell is silver plated.  Yep another iPhone Pro Max this is the latest and greatest one.  6 inches down in tide line.  Yes it still works, but locked.  No text from anyone yet on it.  Who in the heck gets in the ocean with their 1000 dollar phone?  Well they do.  This is my 8th one in about 3 moths.  If we were going by retail numbers that puts me at 8000 bucks  for iPhones.  Wish I found that in gold.

Steve H your ‘Good Luck Tomorrow’ must have helped with the gold find today.

PI Man - Gary

ABC833B4-34D4-42A6-8260-D3B91C317BCE.jpeg

43180A1F-E148-459C-AF7E-BC93094E64A3.jpeg

82C58017-64E6-4B35-A73A-334A0727A54A.jpeg

Nice gold. If you can get into the phone you might be able to return it.

Great saves, and hope that you can get the phone back to the owner. That is unless the owner don't want his wife to find out all the pictures of his girlfriend on there. That may be why it was buried in the first place.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe.

Congrats on the gold PI.  Love that deep yellow/orange of the high K material.  

I don't understand the phone thing either....find several a year myself hunting dry land.

Zincoln

Zincoln —   As soon as I saw that color with the sunlight bouncing off it I knew it was 18k or more.  Happy days in deed.

Nice work PI man...I got the TDI as well...love how easy it swings on the beach with the clean sweep on it...good to see you out there. 

strick 

Strick have you done the mods to it?

the sweep speed mod really helps with finding small earrings n such.

I got it second hand and I don’t really know if it has any mods. The only time I ever use it is for salt water beach stuff. I need to get another battery it’s the pro version. 

Strick 

Outta likes tonight Gary, but nice work!! 👍👍🍀👍👍