AQ Impulse, Depth Testing, Emi Rejection Issue

Very, very powerful and deep.  smaller object sensitvity.  The machine\s operating characteristcs  are easier to recognise  with this smaller coil--how your settings changes affect performance.  Try it at 7uSc, full  Sens, zero  ATS and reject. All the big coil problems  are gone.   Great to learn the machine with.  

cjc

IMG_4491.jpg

• Like 1

Clive did you get any of the 10 inch coils that Eric Foster made? The 8 has its place but I really like the 10 the best, the 12 can be on the sensitive side to the conditions, calm waters its fine but once it starts getting ruff it really takes some fine tuning and coil control to make it work.. For me the 10 seems to be right at the edge of perfect, for my conditions. 

Anyone message Alexandra lately? 

6 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Clive did you get any of the 10 inch coils that Eric Foster made? The 8 has its place but I really like the 10 the best, the 12 can be on the sensitive side to the conditions, calm waters its fine but once it starts getting ruff it really takes some fine tuning and coil control to make it work.. For me the 10 seems to be right at the edge of perfect, for my conditions. 

Anyone message Alexandra lately? 

Ya, I have two.  Definately the optimal  size for this machine--also very deep with fewer problems.   In the thread Alexandre states  that the AQ can't be used around houses--Ive had these kinds  of problems resort hunting--just too much juice in  the ground--even  when you go  out into the water.     Still fiddling though with the coils  and FQ control.

rgrdz clive

• Like 2