A Few Examples Of Steatite (soapstone) A Couple Of Points And An Abalone Pendant That I Found This Past Summer. (updated)

Thanks for the likes and comments everyone. i have  revised my original post and included some much needed information.

Great post! Love the arrow/spear heads. 👍

The second and third pictures look like a carved Seal or Manatee face. 😀

Beautiful arrow head and spear. The other things are very interesting.

The less educated individuals (like me) would like some descriptions on what I am seeing.  Looks ancient!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• The title was changed to A Few Pieces Of Steatite A Couple Of Points And A Piece Of Abalone From Last Summer
7 hours ago, GaryC/Oregon Coast said:

The less educated individuals (like me) would like some descriptions on what I am seeing.  Looks ancient!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

Hey Gary when you're right you are right.I was thinking the same thing to myself the entire day while I was out and about.I had a tough time posting with my limited skills and so forth.Anyway I will try and do a revision tomorrow.Thanks to everyone for the comments etcetera.

Great finds and it takes the words out out of my mouth.

I just don't know what to say on these beautiful finds.

The carvings look native with the spear head that you found and several hundred years old.

Museum pieces for sure.

• The title was changed to A Few Examples Of Steatite (soapstone) A Couple Of Points And An Abalone Pendant That I Found This Past Summer. (updated)

Very nice. Thanks