The 12x7 Exceed On The 6000 Is A Beast

5 minutes ago, Felix arami said:

The 12 x 7 is my go to coil  have the 10 x 5 and the 9 inch round  coiltek

What makes you favour it over the others?

Sensitivity stability deeper targets  more targets  the coiltek coils are good coils  I prefer the 9 inch round over 10 x5  the only way you find this out  is compare them yourself  and you can decide what coil you prefer  they all find gold

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's a fine chunky au nugget and the depth is most amazing.  Welll eanred.

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

Coiltek has been around so long, but I have felt they have lost the leading edge on coils many years ago.  I'm still a huge supporter, but the sales have tanked, its just the facts.  This is nothing I have not expressed with Trevor at Coiltek numerous times.  

Nugget Finder just seems to be more sensitive, more stable and lighter.  Coiltek makes bulletproof coils, but they don't have to be bulletproof to the point they are 1.5 times heavier.  

When Nugget Finder built the EVO (Evolution series) searchcoils, I felt this was the big seperation from the Elite and other coils from Coiltek.  They have continued to push forward even more with the Exceed Series for the 6000 over the GoldHawk series by Coiltek.  

I would love to see Coiltek take the drivers seat again, so a bit lighter coils might be just the ticket on the next series.  

Just my person opinions.  Need a 100 more Exceed 12x7 Searchcoils Rohan 🙂

Rob

• Like 1

I hope you're right Rob, I guess I'll soon see.... this little beauty arrived in the mail for me today.

12x7.jpg.5802f0ecced09a82bd07787f249ed97e.jpg

Time to put it up against the stock 11" and the 10x5" and see which is most sensitive, no point putting it up against my14x9" as I know the 12x7 has won already.

• Like 3

I have both the 10x5 and the 12x7. The 12x7 wins with EMI rejection and depth on medium to larger sized targets (say half .22 bullet and up) but the 10x5 wins thru sheer sensitivity and smaller size for getting closer to the ground and between rocks, bushes, sticks etc. Ive found almost 700 bits of gold so far in 2023 and 75% have been with the 10x5 on spots Ive flogged to hell previously. Horses for courses....the 12x7 gets used for open terrain and covering more ground quickly. For everything else, the 10x5 stays attached. When the 8x6 NF mono is released, the evaluation begins anew.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congrats Simon. Keep us posted on your experience. 

I just purchased the Coiltek 10x5 and would have definitely considered the Xceed, but they are just too scarce as of now. 

• Like 1

Checking my diary, I can see that I haven't switched over to the 12x7 for a couple months, so here's a selection of purely 10x5 gold found since May.....all on old ground that Ive already hit hard previously.

IMG_20230524_200351.jpg

IMG_20230518_192304.jpg

IMG_20230510_111637.jpg

IMG_20230419_200848.jpg

IMG_20230424_172415.jpg

IMG_20230411_172924.jpg

IMG_20230411_172911.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1