4 Day Campground Hunt, I'm Tired.

Well dang, F350, it looks like you robbed a bank! Congrats on the super haul! And of course a couple more vehicles for your car lot. 😉

Yeah, I thought you hit the jackpot with that golden eagle coin too for a minute. What is the sort of c-shaped coin on the right side of the 2 pennies?

35 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Well dang, F350, it looks like you robbed a bank! Congrats on the super haul! And of course a couple more vehicles for your car lot. 😉

Yeah, I thought you hit the jackpot with that golden eagle coin too for a minute. What is the sort of c-shaped coin on the right side of the 2 pennies?

Thanks Cap'n, I have been remiss. 😀

The pennies are one 1992 celebration Canadian penny, and a 1934 wheat.

The third object is a four hole brass button. It has the number "18" stamped on it, an odd relic-ish find. 🤔20231003_193122.thumb.jpg.50885782032ab2c591db36d28d60b543.jpg

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Thanks Cap'n, I have been remiss. 😀

The pennies are one 2009 celebration Canadian penny, and a 1934 wheat.

The third object is a four hole brass button. It has the number "18" stamped on it, an odd relic-ish find. 🤔20231003_193122.thumb.jpg.50885782032ab2c591db36d28d60b543.jpg

That does have an old look to it. To me it looks like L8 or possibly 48. I wonder if that was a coin or something else that was hand made into a button. Great find!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

That does have an old look to it. To me it looks like L8 or possibly 48. I wonder if that was a coin or something else that was hand made into a button. Great find!

Heh now I look closer it could also be an upside down 87. 🤣 I found a couple other relics, an ID tag and an old Zippo, but I can't find either, must have tossed them. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 4

Man, somebody break open a coin star machine?😆

• Haha 3

That was a good effort. 😄 Some sore bones later on maybe? 🤔 Nice to know that they appreciate what you are doing there and always give you permission to hunt. As for the D2, even though I don't own one, I can see a lot of pluses over the Equinox. If I didn't already have too many machines, I would get one. It seems like a machine I would click with. Congrats on a great bunch of hunts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another great round of camping/detecting fun!

I just figured that many of the shallow good targets, you probably nabbed last year! And this year, you are more proficient with the D2, and your programs! Alot to be said about being in tune with what your swinging! But, as I recall, you weren't a slouch with the 600 either, albeit maybe a bit less accurate in target ID's, which is on the 600!

Great job!!🍀👍👍

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Geologyhound said:

Man, somebody break open a coin star machine?😆

🤣 it's always been a Find/minute campground, but I didn't expect this many in such a short time. Almost $40, about $10 a day. 

• Like 3