Big News From Coiltek For Nox And Xterra Pro Users

GR Guy

36 minutes ago, RickUK said:

A total stab in the dark here but i dont think i am wrong 'UK Tester and Coiltek and Minelab' = Gordon Heritage 🤣🤣🤣

You would be correct Rick 🙂

35 minutes ago, phrunt said:

As for the Manticore, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top make a 6.5x3.5 solid epoxy filled coil for heavy trash, and of course the ultimate prospecting coil for small gold. 

The other one would be a big coil, even the existing 18" coil from the Equinox if that could be adapted to the Manticore it would make sense although ideally, I'd prefer a 17x13".

Some interesting sizes there Phrunt. Thank you for the suggestions 🙂

Trevor

• Like 3

The huge footprint of Coiltek's 18'' coil compared to their other Equinox coils..  

Screenshot 2023-11-07 164003.png

• Like 7

A real shame it's not for the Manticore, they should make the entire range for the Manticore.  

• Like 2

Certainly a Big old Beast for sure,of course its not your everyday use coil but would be great for hoard hunting here in the UK though 🙂

Trevor,

I'd love to see and get a Coiltek 5 x 10 coil for the Gold Monster. Though I've found several nuggets with the stock 5 x 10, it seems too affected by the ground to be able to find more, which were found at 2" to 5" with a TDI SL-- with a Coiltek 5 x 10., which, for me, works better than the Sadie. The stock 5" coil does great!

It will be interesting to see how it competes with the 15x12" Manticore coil for depth, and sensitivity.  That coil really shocked me with its performance   If the 18" can complete with it then it's a cheaper alternative than buying a Manticore for deep target hunters that already have a Nox.

Congratulations on your big nugget, you're so lucky nobody else found that and I bet you're kicking yourself for leaving it in the ground for so long when you've been detecting the area for years and it was such a big shallow nugget.

• Like 3

I bought an 18'' Nox coil on Wednesday, it'll be released sometime this month.. Well in time for my Xmas beach hunting season.. Thank you Aussie Detectorist for throwing in a FREE shoulder harness to take some of the huge one kilo weight.. 😁 

Nox18.png

• Like 4