Awesome farm tutorial, F350, very well done!😎 That info carries over into many other areas of detecting as well so thank you for posting that! 

That's excellent use of your "down" time along with research for your future detecting runs. 😉

3 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Awesome farm tutorial, F350, very well done!😎 That info carries over into many other areas of detecting as well so thank you for posting that! 

That's excellent use of your "down" time along with research for your future detecting runs. 😉

Thanks Cap'n,

I'd like to inspire a few others to do:

Beach hunting 101

Park Hunting 101

And possibly:

Ghost Town Hunting 101

I may someday do a Beach Hunting 101, but there are so many better beach hunters than me.

Perhaps a Campground hunting tutorial will interest some? I do a lot of that.

Hunting a Camp ground is certainly similar to hunting a Park I would think.

19 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Thanks Cap'n,

I'd like to inspire a few others to do:

Beach hunting 101

Park Hunting 101

And possibly:

Ghost Town Hunting 101

I may someday do a Beach Hunting 101, but there are so many better beach hunters than me.

Perhaps a Campground hunting tutorial will interest some? I do a lot of that.

Well I'll have to buy some likes, but I think SteveH and Chase can cover alot of those suggested 101s! Besides what else do they have to do, go metal detecting or something? 🤣

17 minutes ago, Blawson said:

This is great information and help, thank you for taking the time to compose and share!

You're welcome, using technology is a great help, but nothing beats research and plain old repetition. 🙂 I've been hunting farms for 4 years now from October to April, sometimes as many as 4 days a week. Hope you read the older info as well, I tried to jam it all in this post. 😀 

• 2 months later...