As I told last week, I was preparing the Manti for today's session on the seabed.

In a few words, "damn it works"...

Even if I abused the machine using underwater the beach LC program, I however managed to take with me three pieces.

The second attempt will be with surf and seawater, which I think it is the proper way to use it when diving.

Not bad for the day one💣

IMG_20240415_135900.jpg

Waiting to hear from you about M8 underwater. I dove once with it, and worked very well. In the next months I will be underwater very frequently... With Manticore, and Equinox 800 Seaghost as backup. 

Nice start....you will love it. Yes, Surf & Seawater is proper but other beach programs should be workable if you want to experiment. Just remember.....16' max depth!

6 hours ago, TampaBayBrad said:

Nice start....you will love it. Yes, Surf & Seawater is proper but other beach programs should be workable if you want to experiment. Just remember.....16' max depth!

My advice is do not test the max depth. Stay at 10 feet or less.

11 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Stay at 10 feet or less.

I've been tempted to follow some uncovered clay/rocks patches further from shore, but as for now, I think there's a lot to check again in the shallows.

The program I used I'd say "accidentally" it has some real potential to pull out remaining thin stuff with my big satisfaction...The M8 puts steroids on this machine.