Endings And New Beginnings

image.thumb.png.2d97b2ed4bc538bb64d116883cee3c3f.pngDon't think I'm rubbing it in but is this what a few of you are trying to find ?? Found mine 2 years ago with the GPX 5000. 

I am seriously blushing now. :wub: I'm not going away! Like I said, just going to be more of a backseat driver after people start getting their own units. Still, all the response and kind words is overwhelming.

If you all do really like this forum, its overall concept and the way it is going, the best thing you can do is simply participate and encourage others to do the same. My basic theory is we should just help each other. People pose a question, I try to help them with it. However, I have been hogging that to the point I think some others may figure "why bother"? The thing is this was never intended to be the "Steve Forum" and so I am hopeful some of you that are knowledgeable and who don't mind helping others will stake out a forum or forums and help people if you can. And telling others about the forums never hurts!

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you, one and all! :smile::smile:

Thank you for the time and hard work you’ve put into this site Steve. It’s my daily go to forum.

I like the look and feel of detectorprospector.com and the posts and comments are as much fun for me as going detecting. Well almost.:laugh:

This possibly one of my favourite detecting forums,of course i am not a nugget hunter but the information that Steve H and the forum has provided me has been top notch,no major bitching or posts like other forums have,it basically runs exactly how a forum should be without over power hungry moderators etc which some forum have,which is a pity.

It would be tragic if the forum in its current format changed,thanks Steve for providing a tremendous detecting platform.

Steve --

Since you were the only one that has HAD an Equinox, you were the only one who could answer any of our questions.  I expect that as we each begin to receive our machines and become familiar, gradually things will evolve to where we are all pitching in to help each other out.  I look forward to that.  (But, I am sure, not NEARLY as much as you do -- LOL!)

Steve

39 minutes ago, steveg said:

Steve --

Since you were the only one that has HAD an Equinox, you were the only one who could answer any of our questions.  I expect that as we each begin to receive our machines and become familiar, gradually things will evolve to where we are all pitching in to help each other out.  I look forward to that.  (But, I am sure, not NEARLY as much as you do -- LOL!)

Steve

Yeah, you are right of course. I was referring more to the "Forum" as a whole.