Whats Wrong With This Gold Photo?

13 hours ago, strick said:

It shows exactly where you were hunting....:biggrin: 

strick 

I got that too.  Never been there but know where it is. LOL

On 3/9/2018 at 3:22 PM, Gerry in Idaho said:

Whats wrong with this gold photo?  Answers please...

ADSCN4210c.jpg

I'm not in it! Some day, Gerry...

7 hours ago, strick said:

Alright I'l try again...that hole is way too big..what the heck was going on there. 

strick 

I think you are onto it Strick.  The hole isn't too deep - I think many detectors would hear that nugget at that depth.  But it is very wide.  Shifted a lot of dirt to locate that small target that should have been reasonably easy to pinpoint.

At some point Gerry may relieve us of this suspense :wacko:

What is the prize for being right ?

Even if I was right my wife would say I’m wrong. 

I’d put myself up for adoption but I know it wouldn’t be any takers. How much more could you ask for I’m house broke.

I’ll show you this guy wants me to hunt this old house that dates back to the 1800’s, I will be doing it with my Equinox 800. You got the part my 800 ?

It’s nothing wrong with this picture.

It’s early and I’m full of it today.

Chuck

Great answers folks from all of you.  Some hilarious, others to much thought into it and a couple off the wall.  That's alright as nobody is right or wrong.  Reason I did not chime in the last couple days is business comes 1st and with the EQ firestorm I am trying to keep things running.  2nd is I had ran out of "Likes" so I could not "smiley face" the comments, as Steve has a limit, which is good.

This photo was take in July 2007 during one of our training sessions at Rye Patch (Yes my staff and I have been training customers out there for many years).  The lucky lady is one Hot Nugget Buster girl who is the wife of a staff member.  She was deadly with a GP-3500 and could sniff the deep ones most of us missed.

The nugget was about 6 grams if I remember correctly and 18 - 20" deep.  She was swinging a 16" MONO SL.  It was one of those signals most folks walk right over and in fact when she first called us over and we listened, we were not 100% certain it was a target until after removing 6".

During training, I have the customers dig broad wide holes so the other folks and their detectors and different size coils and try to hear the signal.  All the other machines are behind me.  After a foot removed she hit a really hard layer.  One of the other pics shows her starting to narrow in on the target as she digs another 8" down.  Eventually we used a GB-2 to help pin point the nugget as to not damage it with the pick.  I had the group get together for the photos as I try to get shots of each session for memories.

Peoples comments are so interesting.   Sometimes it is best just to post and ask a questions.  Besides, occasionally there is good stuff to learn from comments and the newer swingers might be able to learn a nugget of info.

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

July07Michellea.JPG

July07Michelleb.JPG

July07Michellec.JPG

July07Michelled.JPG

July07Michellee.JPG

July07Michelleg.JPG