Australia Has More Than Wa And Vic Goldfields - My Nsw Trip

Most are aware of the goldfields of Western Australia and Victoria but there are more throughout Australia. NSW and QLD also have their fair share of gold and I was lucky enough to be able to spend a few days up in NSW with some friends.

We only managed a few days detecting ( I still had to squeeze in some business commitments as well as some well needed down time) but I still came away with just under 1/2 an oz.

It's beautiful country and well worth a visit if you get a chance.

IMG_4979.JPG

IMG_4956.JPG

IMG_4946.JPG

IMG_4953.JPG

IMG_4952.JPG

IMG_4951.JPG

IMG_4959.JPG

IMG_4939.JPG

IMG_4927.JPG

IMG_4928.JPG

IMG_4932.JPG

IMG_4919.JPG

IMG_4967.JPG

IMG_4913.JPG

Hoping to spend a couple of weeks in NSW later this year myself. Never detected there before but have seen a few nice nuggets from that state. Fantastic photos Pat and nice bits of gold.

You are not wrong SP, I doubt you could travel for too many hours in all of Australia and not have passed through a recognised gold field, and then there is those small isolated gold occurrences  that are not recognised plus the ones that haven`t been located yet, just waiting for one of us to wave a detector over.

Well done Pat ,

Hope the break was good for you besides finding gold .

Jenny and I hope to have a touristy week around Hill End in the winter , will throw the Nox in just in case . Will pm you at some stage to see  how much further we would have to travel .

Cheers mate ,

gold rat