We're still getting dialed in for the WA conditions.  In many places we can run the GPZ on High Yield, Difficult, with a Sens between 10 and 15.  We've hit some old patches that have been scraped, then trying to venture out around them to see if the patch might continue.  These places have been detected pretty well, all have dig holes scattered through them.  We've had some minor success, I hit a 3 gram piece right off the go, from there it's been nothing but tiddler scraps.  Surprisingly small pieces that Difficult mode sings out on them.  All very shallow though.

The weather is crazy.  Cold mornings needing a hoodie, then warming up to weather more suitable for shorts.  We've seen a few 'roos and a couple Emus, other than that it's just flies and more flies. We've tried some cream they use for the horses, seems to last an hour or so then the  flies are back with a vengeance.  The quit just before sundown and don't come back till it starts to warm up in the morning.  Just part of the challenge.

Our totals to date.  Dennis had a couple day headstart, but I'm trying to catch up.

IMG_20190529_160106.jpg

IMG_20190529_160037.jpg

Good job on your first week Yank 2,3.  Initiation period lasts at least a month as Yank 1 knows.  Got to be sure yous ain’t going to end up dead in the bush before you get sent out to do some real exploration ??.

Good going you two i like your new nick names Yank 2 & 3 will have to remember that for next winter in sunny Yuma.

50s in the morning and 70s in the evening—— gorgeous weather

a bit hard to get out of bed tho....nippy

Yank 1 and 2 are getting a great start—-

i saw many people at the caravan park last year who were here for months and didn’t get what they already have——

Condor is doing well as camp cook too—lololol 

On 5/31/2019 at 3:47 PM, vanursepaul said:

saw many people at the caravan park last year who were here for months and didn’t get what they already have

After seeing 2 and 3's work in Arizona, I'm not surprised they are doing well.