Anyone Uses A Vx3? Help Needed...

3 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

...with Taktyk Two-box ...

Who makes that and is it still available?  Its searchcoils look like they could be used on a standard detector, but I'm figuring that is because they emply housings common to those, but are wound differently (i.e. just one coil in each).

I will have such a Two box available for the next week. The coils of the Two-box are thermally compensated ..
I will test it on the Spectra V3..on individual  1Ffrequencies and on 3Fmultifrekvenci..and I will pay close attention to the use of TX bost On .... and I will present the results of the field test .. Here on the detectorprospector.com forum ...

As a loyal user of the Spectra V3 and V3i, I am glad that this Two-box coil has been created ... and especially with the Spectra V3 which provides so many analytical possibilities ...

This Two-box will also be available for Whites MXT and DFX detectors ... as well as for the Whites 5900/6000 series ......

For the next week, there should be tests and other additional information from the manufacturer itself ... from which means in a few days ...  http://twobox.eu/