I'm sorry for this silence but I've been out a lot of time, busy at work with deliveries... 

Months ago I was in a sort of "bubble", unable to take a smart choice on my next instrument for the future...

Thanks to some angels here, I found the way to see the light again and the shine too some days ago...

I just wanna say here that I wish Happy new year to all of You and a brotherly hug from Italy.

Skull

IMG_20201211_163049_compress87.jpg

IMG_20201231_170431_compress2.jpg

IMG-20201219-WA0000_compress74.jpg

Some beautiful (high karat?) pieces there Skull- congrats and best wishes for 2021!

Skullgolddiver, glad you're back posting and hopefully in the water.  "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" in more ways than one.  😃

4 hours ago, kac said:

Thought diving was your business 🙂

Nice gold. Have a better new year!

You're right... Unluckily due to the recent Cov19 trouble, I can't travel so much like years ago and to make a living only hunting for gold is really hard today to say the least.

So sometimes I work as delivery driver for an italian Dpd partner.

4 hours ago, Compass said:

Some beautiful (high karat?) pieces there Skull- congrats and best wishes for 2021!

All 18k...Europe is plenty of it..

In 16 years I found only one 22k wedding band and really few 14k rings.

3 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Skullgolddiver, glad you're back posting and hopefully in the water.  "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" in more ways than one.  😃

I'll be in the water again soon as I can.Right now a new lockdown is blocking me home...

Thanks and happy new Year.

Great finds and great hunting in such a year, I hope that 2021 will be much better for everyone.

Thanks for the pictures.