Somebody Out There's Going To Be Happy Today :-)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexandre. It sounds like the new world version has some great improvements over the limited. Thanks for the update! 

I suspect it will be released - too much invested to back away at this point - hopefully they have solved the production issues. If they have, they can sell them for 10 - 15 years at a nice quiet rate to serious salt beach hunters. Meanwhile everything learned throughout the VERY painful launch of the AQ Limited will be applied (I hope) to making the Impulse “Platform” a steady moneymaker for decades.

We will see.

6 hours ago, midalake said:

Sounds harsh. But I doubt a production version of this will ever be released. 

I don't understand why you think it will never be published, even if the Earth stopped it would still be published, I haven't worked for the last fifteen years for nothing ...
Many models will be created from this platform, with increasingly "high-end" and perform technologies. :wink:

It appears to be setting up nicely for a digital version..... that IMO will be when the magic happens.  I for one appreciate Alexandres efforts on this machine.   This needed to be done because a PI will get us where we want to be faster than a VLF thats watered down for Multi use.   It maybe a niche machine..... but once they go digital that all could change and could very well get a little competition going..... thats where we win.