White's MX Sport - Sweet Home, We Have A Problem

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 8:14 PM, ElectronicAdventures said:

I'm done. I've unsubed to this topic altogether. I guess it doesn't matter I've had ZERO complaints and ZERO issues with the unit's I've sold. It takes one loud voice to start drama like this.

NOBODY seems to be too concerned with Garrett's leaking problems, Fishers EMI issues (F22, F44, F70) and the host of possible issues, real or otherwise that come with any new product. Honestly? Compared to other machines I sell, the MXSport is one of the best 'first releases' I've personally experienced.

Everyone has the right answer. Now, as a tiny Whites dealer, I have to answer to these posts as if there's a major meltdown with this great new machine. It happens. It appears White's is working on the solution - if one is even required.

I'm sick of peoples' dramatic, first-world consumer 'problems'. 

Your View is more related to profit so based on your comments I don't want to be a victim so you can make money, Our Views are related to not only investing our own money as an end user but walking around for hundreds maybe even thousands of hours and leaving Items or Gold in the Ground, It's nothing personal, You would be better served by keeping an open mind,

Lucky for everyone is that Whites is Such a first Class Company and has such great staff/personal as we have seen here

So Big Thank you To you Tom and thanks for all your efforts we appreciate it.

John

I contacted every person I sold a MXSport to.  I told them that Whites is upgrading the firmware free of charge for some issues that's came up. Some already were in the process and others didn't know.  I told them to send it back even if they felt it was running good. Some users may not even know their engine has a miss in it from time to time. If you don't know what you're missing then you're not missing anything.  But these same users "can" be missing good targets without even knowing it.  So why not upgrade?  It's a win win for the customer.  I would also suggest that if in the future there are free upgrades for any make or model you should take advantage.  It's no different than us buying some software program then later the company comes out with some patches that can make your program run more stable or not lock up.

So everyone get your free upgrade on your MXS.

28 minutes ago, khouse said:

I contacted every person I sold a MXSport to.  I told them that Whites is upgrading the firmware free of charge for some issues that's came up. Some already were in the process and others didn't know.  I told them to send it back even if they felt it was running good. Some users may not even know their engine has a miss in it from time to time. If you don't know what you're missing then you're not missing anything.  But these same users "can" be missing good targets without even knowing it.  So why not upgrade?  It's a win win for the customer.  I would also suggest that if in the future there are free upgrades for any make or model you should take advantage.  It's no different than us buying some software program then later the company comes out with some patches that can make your program run more stable or not lock up.

So everyone get your free upgrade on your MXS.

It's people like you who that keep detecting a Pleasure, I search hard for people with your kind of ethics.

What can I say, but thanks for keeping the dream alive,

John

The White's dealer I have been dealing with for a long time e mail me. This guy wanted me to know he would help me in what ever I needed. I told him White's was going to take care of the problem but if the need I'd contact him. This is the kind of dealer you should be dealing you . That's why I keep going back to him.over and over again.

I got my MXS going out tomorrow.

Chuck 

Well when they Iron the wrinkles out I will be looking at one, Like in OZ I will have to double check that I get one of the fixed models, because I ran in to this with the SL fix and when I phoned them it was like I was talking a foreign language so that got put on the back burner, So if any are over here yet they will need the software up date doing that's if they even know about it. Plus I got my eye on a couple of others,lol

john

The only things I hate to see if the MX Sport has to be open up. You may want to give it the bath tub test when you get yours back and look for bubbles. The coil hookup could be part port to reprogram it.

Best to all on the firmware update and let the detector gods shine down on it.haha

First new coin detector in about 25 years. You would not believe how many gold detectors I've had in the last 5 years. The thing is coin hunting has always paid off for me more than gold detecting ever has. But I get all warm inside if I talk about nugget hunting.

White's I thank you for the quick response and take good care of my baby. You should have it by Monday of next week.

Chuck

PS I told it it would be in good hands so for it not to worry. The bull is running deep.