A Nice Honker (and More Bs Luck)

I got a bug up my rear to do a park hunt yesterday after I seen the gold ring that 350 found.   First target 12-12 on the CTX.  14k over 10 grams...about 6 inches deep...been there a while. It would ring up higher but the band is broken. There are thousands of foil and pull tabs in this park not to mention bottle caps. The CTX 3030 is the George Washington of detectors (It cannot tell a lie) It's my favorite machine for trashy park hunting. Notice what is missing in the trash photos...bottle caps. I never dug one. The CTX can effectively eliminate them and still find the tiniest of foil and gold. There is no interrogation of the target no raising and lowering the coil...no looking at jumpy numbers etc...you just wont hear the bottle caps with the custom programs...there is a reason it's still king of the hill on minelabs vlf team. All I want is a faster CTX hopefully the Beast will fit the bill. BTW all I dug after that was trash and coins...even went back this morning for another 2 hour hunt just trash and coins. 

strick 

thumbnail (1).jpeg

thumbnail (2).jpeg

thumbnail (3).jpeg

thumbnail (4).jpeg

thumbnail (5).jpeg

thumbnail.jpeg

That's awesome Strick.  I think the initials KP stand for Ka- Pow. Nicely done my friend!!!!

Has some nice weight to it! Impressive ring.

Nice heavy one. 👍 Glad I inspired you to get out there. "KP" had a meaning of its own in the Army 😀 great hunt!

That's incredible. First dig in all that trash. Nice one.

1 hour ago, F350Platinum said:

Nice heavy one. 👍 Glad I inspired you to get out there. "KP" had a meaning of its own in the Army 😀 great hunt!

LOL yea I came across that while looking up Ka-Pow... Dog got me on that one 🙂 ...Its a weird ring for sure and I'll never know what KP means...would rather it have a couple diamonds but you cant have it all... I hesitated to tell the real story for fear of people accusing  me of stuffing weights down Walleye throats but I literally did a noise cancel took one step and dug it...I said to myself no effin way.... crazy. And yea and thanks for the inspire I need to hit the turf more often. 

strick

Wow, finding any gold as the first target is a pretty uncommon feat but honker gold is especially rare - congrats!!