Hot Wheels V, Better Than I Expected

Another great hunt for you, and the Hot Wheels just keep following you.

Nice items again, the merc looks great, the cross is a beauty, and lets not forget about that rind.

You came away with a lot of metals, copper, silver, gold, steel, iron, and even some lead. That's a great hunt.

Good luck on your next hunt.

8 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Silver spray paint ?😜 No? ,,,,green pad...😋

Super blue moon negative low ! 

WOW,,, Green with envy .🥸 

I think those toys hunt for you ! 

Thanks RVP, Going to try the baking soda thing because no silver polish touches the black. Tried Wrights and Weimann. All they do is make shiny black. 😀 I'm pretty sure an electro chemical process is gonna be necessary. I have some Tarn-X as well.

Deus 2 hits hard on toys, and they're higher than coins. I'm thinking people aren't paying as much attention to their kids. That's also evidenced by hearing kids say "I'm gonna play with the jellyfish", and later I hear them screaming or crying. Makes me cringe. 😵

4 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Another great hunt for you, and the Hot Wheels just keep following you.

Nice items again, the merc looks great, the cross is a beauty, and lets not forget about that rind.

You came away with a lot of metals, copper, silver, gold, steel, iron, and even some lead. That's a great hunt.

Good luck on your next hunt.

Thanks VL,

Got a decent amount of aluminum too 🤣 one thing my program does not do is give me a unique sound on those thousand year old ring pulls, and they're not in the range of the newer ones, same with the beaver tails.

Those foil covered bottle caps hit almost like the hot wheels, but are a little more recognizable. There are a lot of them these days too, guess people are switching to fancier beer. 😀

17 minutes ago, ECris said:

Nice work. Love the gold! The car streak continues too!

Thanks, my last hunt there yielded one as well, didn't post it. 😀 Chase came down and got a ring but it was also bling. He was more into collecting a set of colored pull tabs 🤔 🤣20230821_165438.thumb.jpg.0ec1fff7a0105d1c30dc3aa6869d0e07.jpg

Nice Barracuda. 😀 The bottle opener was interesting and the earring was just heavy bling. Wouldn't want that thing hanging from my ear. 20230821_172344.thumb.jpg.0d168008b34eab40340e67c74616fd84.jpg

Great finds again, F350, well done! I envy your beach time. I can't wait to try the Hoover program in a couple of weeks, the parks are drying up here. 😉 

44 minutes ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Great finds again, F350, well done! I envy your beach time. I can't wait to try the Hoover program in a couple of weeks, the parks are drying up here. 😉 

Thanks Cap'n, the big weekend is upon us and probably the last really good one to score finds on the beach, especially hot wheels 😏

I'll be glad to get back to relic hunting, the crops are almost done.20230902_171225.thumb.jpg.92a275384eaba87596fc2b8dbc85aa6f.jpg

That was some nice hunting. It sure does look like a gold ring. Either unstamped or most likely just worn away. You can try toothpaste or a mix of baking soda and very little water (makes a paste) and just rub it until you break the black coating. I would do the edge of the cross (or coin) first, to see how thick the oxidized layer is. Gold and silver make the hunt a lot better. 😄