Best Metal Detecting For Gold / Gold Prospecting Youtube Channels?

It really saddens me to hear that. I get taken to another place when I watch his videos. Sometimes it feels like I’m in an art gallery watching a video installation and other times a film festival watching a documentary. His films are very different from all the other YouTube prospecting content and are always compelling and informative. I found the one depicting the life of “Poppy” in particular very poignant and touching. All strength to Joe through his tough times.

For myself it's Two Toes, Chris Ralph, Smithsgold, and for sheer entertainment it's Colorado Gold Camp, amongst others.

Jim

On 1/15/2024 at 10:04 AM, Jim in Idaho said:

For myself it's Two Toes, Chris Ralph, Smithsgold, and for sheer entertainment it's Colorado Gold Camp, amongst others.

Jim

All very Good even Mine !!!! LOL   Thanks Jim

Two toes for sure. I watch Brass medic, just cause Mark is a good friend, so I support him. The best , was the Goldhounds...wish they would make more, but I understand. 

California reluc adventures...my buddy Ron and Mark made some great vids, and if you search around, they trip over a nug or 2

5 hours ago, Smithsgold said:

All very Good even Mine !!!! LOL   Thanks Jim

AAhh heck, Jeff, anybody that doesn't enjoy you and Gary has no soul...LOL One of these days, I'd like to meet-up with you guys when you travel to Nevada. I'd invite you to Idaho, but our gold sucks...what there is of it...LOL

Jim